Friday, April 08, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!


I'm celebrating another year of life and good health and send my thanks to my family and friends for making it a special day. Couldn't do this without you. And most of all, thanks to God for love, grace, peace and wisdom. Enjoyed a walk and breakfast with my friend Sherry, then visited Starbucks to pick up my FREE birthday latte, worked out at the gym while reading a romance novel and am now catching up a bit before going to my daughter Erin's tonight for dessert. A huge bouquet of the most beautiful tulips arrived just now from my daughter Julie. What more could a woman ask for! :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Blogger Diane Garaway said...

What a wonderful day! Enjoy every moment~you deserve it! Blessings and love to you.

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Hi Karen,

Wow, it sounds like you done more in one day than I have all week. LOL.

Happy birthday to you and many more. GBY real good. This is the first time I have been on comp for a spell. Do most with cell lately.

I have to take comp into my tech. Something got by Nortons I am afraid. Oh well, it will be okay.

I am headed for Calif for a couple days to see a friend in Paradise. (I thought Paradise was in Eden but we'll see.) LOL.

Have a great day and again Happy Birthday Karen. Thanks for your friendship.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home