Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Flower Man


When I agreed to marry Charles Flowers some thirty years ago, he told me he'd keep me in 'flowers' throughout our relationship! (And it didn't cost him a penny--since his name says it all.) Over the years we've been together, he has become the resident gardener, gatherer, and grand man of the manor. Our yard is now ready for Spring with beds of sweet Primroses, climbing Ice Roses, Princess plant blooms and assorted other beauties, thanks to my husband, the flower man. Today I look at my well-planted 'prayer garden,' and then look at Charles and thank him (and God) for the labor of his hands and heart.

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful (and sweet) post, Karen. He sounds like a wonderful man!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger dropsTEAR said...

sweet :)

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Sushma Harish said...

Just another blogger, stopped by your blog and was touched by some reecnt posts I read.
Am so glad I read them. Iam going to try buying your book now on web.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home