Sunday, March 20, 2011

Secrets to Parenting Your Adult Child


Do you sometimes wonder how to parent your adult children? I do. They don't need "Mom" in the same way they did when they were kids, but they still need me and I love being there for them. For practical help and encouragement, I recommend this wonderful book, Secrets to Parenting Your Adult Child, by author and counselor, Nancy Williams. I have a free copy to give away to the first person who posts a comment here and then contacts me with name and mailing info so I can send it off.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger SuiYee Fenwick said...

A subject close to my heart. It would be nice to get some insight on parenting in this phase of our lives.

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger SuiYee Fenwick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Sushma Harish said...

Hi Karen,

Yesterday id accidentally seen your blog. Today I deliberately visited and I just loved this post too. Ofcourse my daughter is not yet an adult- yet I can do my homewrok for comming years. Thanks so much for sharing this information.
hugs
Sush

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home