Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!



I'm sitting at my desk on a rainy morning in Central Coast California nursing a cold! But I'm not so sick that I can't wish each of you a most happy new year. I have so much to be grateful for, as I imagine you do too! Today I thank God for family, friends, and most of all for my faith. We don't know what's ahead but we can be sure that God does and that He will see us through the good times and the not-so-good. My you be happy and blessed and guided all through 2011.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger Bobbe Brooks-Fischle and Dr. John Fischle said...

The greatest of New Years to you! Among many things, I am very grateful for you dear lady and Madam Mentor. Ever grateful and blessings to you!

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger chelsea said...

Nice blog!
God Bless.


Office 2010 | Internet Marketing Services

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home