Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Upside of Downsizing



Ta da! My latest book The Upside of Downsizing was just released on February 1, 2011 from Harvest House. It is now avaailable for sale from amazon.com and other online stores as well as directly from me. Send me an e-mail with your order if you wish. karen@karenoconnor.com. The book is a collection of short essays on the joy of creating a cozy life after the kids grow up and move out! Lots of practical tips as well as personal musings. I hope you like it.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Rodo760 said...

Hi there interesting Blog! Keep in touch.

http://lulzone.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Aries sensei said...

umm..that book look interesting.. =) i will find it.

 
At 3:13 AM , Blogger Shanda said...

Sounds Interesting. I will have to check it out. My kids are just now moving on with their lives and it is scary to think of just my husband and me in this house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home