Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beautiful Morro Bay




My husband and I had a terrific 'learning vacation' at Morro Bay last weekend, focusing on the work involved in a class called 'A Time For Intentions.' By the end of the three-day session I was clear about my intention for the coming months. I will encourage my imagination to soar, unhindered by fear or apprehension. My best ideas for books and magazine articles come when I allow my mind and heart to take wing! And then turn the ideas over to God for His direction.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger sandy said...

Dear Karen,
It is such a joy to see how you keep moving forward in your writing. That trip with your friend sounds so inspiring. I can't wait to read your next book. Also, I really loved your beautiful thoughts on soaring with your writing ideas and releasing any fear. God bless you Karen.

Sandy

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Mrs. O'Connor;
I loved the comments on Beautiful Marro Bay. I too am going to allow my imagination to soar. I have almost completed my first writing assignment and should have it to you by friday, 1/30/09, as you are my assigned mentor through the Christian Writer's Guild. I look forward to working with you.
Elizabeth Staples
bjstaples009@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home