Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's True What They Say



I've been in a blue funk the last week or more. So I did want 'they' say to do in such a state. I got out in my garden among my roses and princess flowers and assorted other varieties and I worked the soil and trimmed the plants and talked to my little floral pets. I have a sign sticking up out of the dirt and it says, "Speak to the earth and it will speak back." It did. Another sign says, "The best place to find God is in a garden." That's right. No question there. And then I did something else that 'they' say to do--serve others. I visited my sick neighbor and we went for a stroll together. I'm quite sure she blessed me more than I blessed her. And now I'm happy and content--out of the blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home