Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Trust

I woke up last night a couple of times, anxious about a meeting Charles and I were to have with an investment advisor. I knew we'd be faced with the possibility of making changes in our portfolio. I wanted to be open to advice, but also trust my gut (where God often speaks to me) about what to do and say. We got through it with less anxiety than I anticipated. The gentleman is a very nice young man and did not try to swamp us, as some salesmen do.

We didn't make any decisions. We will do our homework, which I started today on the Internet. It's a good feeling to be at a place and time in my life when I can listen, learn, and then choose to go forward or stay put!

It has taken years to get here, but I'm grateful to have arrived. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home