Monday, January 17, 2005

Stirrings

Today I am stirring...noticing changes, reactions, emotions, thoughts. I've let go of one thing and I'm about to let go of another. It feels right and good and peaceful to make these small shifts. I also took on something–a re-commitment to one of my 'loves'–hiking in the mountains and hills around San Diego.

Wednesday I'll strike out with a group of hikers from the Sierra Club and we'll explore Daley Ranch in Escondido. I'm already excited about this day away in nature with people who share my love for such.

I cannot let work keep me from the trail. I won't! Now that that's settled I'll be ready to move–walking sticks in hand, lunch and water in my backpack, hat on head, sunscreen and lip balm in my pocket, and most important, eyes and ears eager to take in the sights and sounds that are unique to the wilderness.

I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home