Sunday, January 02, 2005

Live and Learn

Here I am on January 2, 2005 at 5:39 Pacific Time happy that I made it past another hurdle in cyberspace. Thanks to my grandson, Noah, I was able to post my photo on my profile page. I'm not sure why it was so difficult to do this by myself. I thought I was following the directions but I kept getting error messages. Now I'm glad it happened, because it motivated me to reach out for help--and Noah was there to give me a hand.

When I hit hard places in life, I sometimes feel like giving up, especially when I follow directions (at least I think I'm doing so) but don't get the result I want right away. This will be something to look at in the new year...my willingness to ask for and receive help and keep pressing on even when it's a challenge. It does feel good when I get to the other side. Right now I feel very good!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look gorgeous! Glad Noah could help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home