Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandkids Say the Cutest Things!


My latest book will be published officially on Oct. 1, 2011 but you can order it now on amazon.com in paperback or for the Kindle. This little gift-style book makes a nifty gift for new grandparents or veterans. Our 'grands' continue to delight us from toddlerhood to adulthood with their words of wisdom, humor, love, and surprise. It was fun for me to capture and print these sayings from my own grandchildren and from other grandsons and granddaughters, thanks to their proud grandparents. :-)

3 Comments:

At 4:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

 
At 3:12 AM , Blogger Evelyn Tirza said...

Nice book!

please visit my blog and click follow button!

http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Hi Karen, Great news. I will definitely get one. GBY real good. Sorry for being so long in checking out your blog. I haven't even posted my own blog. Been very busy writing and now my rewrite - second draft. Have a good one and again, great news.

Jim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home