Monday, July 27, 2009

Ah, Flowers!



My honey and I spent Sunday weeding, pruning, picking, and planting. What a lovely way to spend a day together. I love this time of year. We can be outdoors together enjoying nature, each other, God's provision in our garden, and then sleep like babies after a good day in the sunshine. I love flowers so much I even married one––Charles Flowers, that is––my husband of 26 years. Life is sweet and we are grateful. My prayer today is a quote from Stormie Omartian: "Lord, speak to my heart all that You want me to know."

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Cool Karen. It sounds like a fun time. I am not what you'd call a flower person but a few years back the wife and I went to the Buschart Gardens in Victoria. What an absolute beautiful place. It was a fantastic experience for me and I WILL go back someday. They had a real neat water fountain show at night that they lit up with lights. Awesome. (I liked your joke there about marrying a flower.) Funny.

L8R

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home