Friday, July 03, 2009

Fight, Love, Live (FILOLI)






On Wednesday Charles and I and our friends Carol and Don visited the beautiful FILOLI Mansion and Gardens built in 1917 about 30 miles south of San Francisco. The estate has a fascinating history and the grounds are exceptional. So if you're ever out this way, I recommend putting it on your list. The highlight for me was dancing with my honey in the stately ballroom. We didn't have our dancing shoes on but we pretended! We did just as well in our Nikes.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Conversing with Carol said...

Karen, how fun to see these pictures of our wonderful time together on your blog. I recommended a trip to Filoli to my uncle today as well. And you did indeed do well with your Nikes instead of your dancing shoes!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Hi Karen, Looks like a fun time. I love visiting places like that and seeing the beautiful architecture and gardens. Have you ever been to the Buschart Gardens? Same thing, absolutely beautiful - considering it used to be a dump. Have a great day and GBY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home