Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



Another year of life--and gratitude. I look in the mirror and see the physical evidence of age but the changes that really count are internal--and they're good, thanks to the grace of God. So I celebrate my life today with humility and deep appreciation for the gift of 'being here' and for all the beautiful people who love and care about me. But most of all I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and the best gift of all--eternal life because of what He did on the cross for me and for all who call Him Lord.

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Happy Birthday, Karen! You look superb and happy. Blessed, indeed.

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Wall said...

You look beautiful! Happy birthday!

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Moonine Sue Watson said...

Belated, Happy Birthday. We can be young at heart even as we age on the outside. Faith in God gives us a peaceful countenance as we grow older in years and faith.

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Sushma Harish said...

My heartfelt wishes to you on your birthday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home