Monday, February 02, 2009

Crossing the Bridge



My latest and last book in my popular "Wimps" series is now in print! It has been a long, delightful and profitable ride and I'm so thankful to everyone who has made it possible. But now I'm ready to cross the bridge from nonfiction humor to humorous romance. I'm not all the way to the other side yet, but I'm moving. I hope to continue writing nonfiction books but my heart is turning toward fiction. If you'd like to see my other titles in my Wimps series, please visit my web site: www.karenoconnor.com. I'm excited about the possibilities that are open to anyone at any age for anything! All we have to do is cross that bridge from here to there to find out what's on the other side. I'm ready! Let me know where you are in your journey.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Wall said...

Ooh, can't wait to see what you come up with in the humorous romance department!

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Moonine Sue Watson said...

May you be as successful in fiction as you've been in non.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home