Sunday, January 11, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider!



A few days ago my husband covered the patio tables and chairs--now under wraps till spring. But before he did so I noticed one of our spider visitors (and they come by the droves) had spun its web between two chairs. It was perfect as near as I could tell. I thought it so beautiful I snapped a photo. What a beautiful work of art, using the tools and natural talent that are part of this creature's being. Later that day I returned to my home/office and thought more about what I had seen. I was inspired to sit down at my desk and create something beautiful with the tools and talent that God has given me. It was a very good day!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Moonine Sue Watson said...

As long as the work of art stays outdoors, I'm fine with it. Having my husband kill a black widow in the garage and seen the destruction a brown recluse can do to the flesh of a friend, I'm a firm believer in spiders belonging outside. I won't talk about the tarantulas and scorpions and snakes. Ah, Texas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home