Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Redwood Chapel Writing Seminar



I had a wonderful weekend in Castro Valley at the Redwood Chapel Writing Seminar last weekend. Here's a photo of the director Jon Drury and me after my last keynote presentation on Saturday afternoon. I met many aspiring and veteran writers, all of them eager to share their messages of hope and help through nonfiction books, poetry, screenplays, essays, articles, and novels. It was a privilege to be invited to teach and inspire them to achieve their dreams. As I drove home Saturday evening I was reminded again of what a gift it is to be able to express myself through the written and spoken word and to be a voice of encouragement to those coming into the profession. To God be the glory!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Debbie Jones Warren said...

Karen's keynote sessions at the Redwood Seminar were full of life. She encouraged writers to pray, prepare, and polish their work. Thank you, Karen, for using your time and your talents to encourage and train other writers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home