Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tanner Remembers



I spent part of Monday at my daughter Erin's house, playing with grandson Miles, tidying Erin's kitchen, and taking Tanner for a LONG walk--which we both loved. The best part for me was that he remembered me from my dog-sitting week a couple of weeks ago. He jumped when I came in and when I proposed a walk--he was all for it! We walked the familiar streets, each doing what we like best. He sniffed. I looked at the sky and scenery! When we arrived home he ran to the door to the yard, waiting for me to play soccer and tug-of-war with a toy, as we had done everyday that I took care of him. I'm so happy. I will never forget him and now I know that he won't forget me. It's grand-dog Tanner and Grammy--together forever!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Crittersister said...

Hi Karen!

It's always a treat to read your blogs. Now I see you have your grand-dog on the site. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who considers the grand-dog as a family member! I love to write about the antics of my grand-dog, Lennox. Thanks for introducing Tanner. He looks beautiful!

Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home