Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Golden Years



It's official! My latest book in the WIMPS series will be published March 1, 2008. Here's a photo of the page from the Harvest House Spring Catalogue. The more I write about the aging process and the humor it brings, the more relaxed I am with getting older. Forget a word here, a pair of glasses there, a name of a good friend today, papers I planned to file tomorrow, then forgot! Isn't it nice to know none of this will matter in heaven? The place Jesus has prepared for us will be clean, free of clutter and calendars, and cozy. No more sin. No worries. No sickness or crisis. Just Jesus and us. Now that's something to look forward to. When I think about that, I'm not so concerned about there being less time ahead of me than behind me. The prize for which we strive now is just around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home