Friday, August 10, 2007

Walkin' With God Ain't For Wimps



This week I'm celebrating the publication of my new book, Walkin' With God Ain't For Wimps--the third in my 'Wimps' series (two more to follow). The book will also be produced on a CD and be released this month. I remember when I talked about the idea with one of the staff at Harvest House (my publisher) she replied to the title with a cute comment, "Sure Ain't." Isn't that true? It takes courage and commitment to walk with God. No place for wimps. But when we get onboard with God and walk in his ways and follow his leading, what a 'walk' it is. He'll never leave us nor forsake us and he promises to give us life in all its fullness (John 10:10). Today I'm going to walk the talk––by his grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home