Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Flower Power

I walked into my garden this morning as I do each day to say hello to the zinnias, roses, gardenias and other blooming things. I can't get enough of them. They fuel my day! I spent a couple of hours yesterday trimming the trailing limbs, nipping off the dead heads, cutting back some of the ailing buds, then soaking them well. Today they appear rested, refreshed, and vital. I feel the same way. Now I'm ready to work at my computer. I have plenty of energy for my creative process. If my flowers can bloom where they're planted, so can I. I'm off to work.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Mom R said...

Ah, the garden. Nice diversion with fresh air and beauty all around. Clears the cobwebs. Wonderful place to talk to the Lord and gain new clarity for writing assignments. I stepped into your joy for a moment as I read. Thanks.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger WordyKaren said...

Thanks Mom R. Your warm words blessed me.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home