Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An Extraordinary Life

Extraordinary! That describes my life today. It's more than I ever could have dreamed or imagined. Does that sound a bit pretentious? I don't mean it to be. I'm just aware of how good my life really is--not perfect, not without challenges––but still extraordinary. I am able to think clearly and to feel deeply. I am grateful for my family, my work, my friends, opportunities to give and receive, to learn and to teach, to grow and to reflect. And I appreciate the gold and green hills surrounding the community where I live, the ocean only minutes away by car, the stately pines along the Central Coast, and the fields of farm land for miles around. On another day I want to talk about that in detail. But this is all for today. Thank you, God, for all of it.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Karen,

I love your blog; it has become a daily ritual of mine to visit it and see what you have to say.

Thank you so much for the suggestion that we students start our own blogs. I have done so, and even though it's still in the development stages, I'm loving it. Perhaps you can help me figure out how to put my picture on it! I've tried a couple of times and it tells me it's uploaded, but I can't find it on my page. Hopefully, I'm not wallpapering someone's elses blog with images of me :-) It can be found at http://deborahdeetales.blogspot.com. Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think.

Keep up the great work. Talk to you soon.

Blessings,
Deb Harper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home