Saturday, May 14, 2005

Abundance

It's been awhile since I posted my thoughts. I've missed doing so. I'm back. It feels good. I've been on the road enjoying a season of abundance physically and spiritually. I've been speaking, writing, visiting, receiving recognition for my writing, and enjoying the goodness and kindness of remarkable people, from the folks at Harvest House Publishing Company, Regal Books, and Highlights for Children Magazine, as well as famiy, friends and church family.

I've also taken in the fragrance and beauty of the Oregon countryside and seaside, the golden hills of Calabasas and Agoura, California, the farmland of Oxnard, California and the harbor in Ventura, California.

It does a body good to be out and about, meeting people, responding to challenges, embracing acknowledgment, resting in God. I'm a blessed woman and I know it. It's a good thing to know. :-)

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So how were the girls inthe play? I came here looking for details and wondered if you might not blog about them. Will have to call Erin.

Glad you're back. We can hardly wait to see you here in green, green, green Ohio. :)

Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home