Friday, February 25, 2005

Basket of Blessings

What a day this has been! And yes, what a happy mood I'm in. God has blessed me with yet another surprise. My new and expanded version of Basket of Blessings: 40 Days to a More Grateful Heart has captured the attention of Borders, Barnes and Noble, and other major chain store buyers. They like my book and have ordered 600 copies each to be distributed among their individual stores. I pray it will be inspiring and encouraging to every reader.

Developing a heart of gratitude has changed my entire outlook. It is the 'secret' to a life of peace and contentment in God's will. I am thankful for that lesson--which I learned the hard way, but will never let go of now that I have it.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mom, how does this work? It seems like there are a lot more than 600 stores in Borders and B&N so how do they decide which stores? And does that mean that you will have a book on the racks or on a center aisle display? Do you know?

This is exciting.

Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home