Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Jet-setter

I've been away and it's been fun. I visited Harvest House Publishers (one of my publishing 'families') in Eugene, Oregon last week and then I went to Seaside, a small beach community near Portland to speak at the Oregon Medical Group Management Association's spring convention. Both experiences were wonderful. I saw beautiful parts of the state and met so many exceptional people. I feel blessed to be able to share my communication talent with others and to see lives changed, including my own.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Sharon Goemaere said...

Hi,
I(we) live in Oregon(NE of Eugene).I am a former Northern Californian.Just wanted to say you came to Oregon at just the right time of year :-).Springtime here is awesome,is it not?God bless and I look forward to reading many more psots on your blog.Been reading them for months but could'nt comment till I started my own blog.God's best to you!
Sharon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home