Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Home Again

Just returned from nearly three weeks on the road–speaking in Bakersfield, leading workshops at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference, and visiting our daughter and her family in Santa Cruz County for Easter week. What a glorious time. Charles and I enjoyed rest and relaxation as well as walking, talking, eating, reading, and sleeping! The hills were alive with healthy trees and flowers and green, green grass everywhere, thanks to the heavy spring rains. I came home refreshed and rejuvented and very, very grateful that I am alive to enjoy what comes my way.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Glad you're back! This was a quiet blog for too long. Your description of the hills of Santa Cruz area made me homesick for northern California. Was the mustard blooming?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home