Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No Wimps Here!



Here I am with meeting planner, Carol Hayward, of First Baptist Church of Salinas in Salinas, California last month where I spoke to the I-55ers on the beauty of aging. "Gettin' Old Ain't For Wimps" was the title of my talk based on one of my books of the same title. Every time I speak on this subject I'm reminded of what a blessing it is to grow older, to have made it this far, to have grown, and learned, and matured, and discovered that it's God grace that has brought me to this time and place. And there is much more to anticipate as long as I keep walking with Him.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

As I look back on my life and some of the things that I did, I am amazed that I made it this far. LOL Thank you Jesus for never leaving or forsaking me.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Karen and Charles and yours. GB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home