Saturday, October 13, 2007

Birthday Boy!



My husband Charles turned 79 on Thursday. We spent the day in San Francisco walking, shopping, gawking, eating and driving around till we got the hang of this city by the bay. It is easy to leave your heart there--as Tony Bennett sang. I love it and now that we live closer we'll go more often. I took this photo of Charles standing in front of the famous 'sea-lebrities'––the barking sea lions on Pier 39. They are quite a sight and make lots of sounds too! It was fun to get away from our routine and play for a day. I think we all need a time-out on our birthdays.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Karen,

It sounds as though you and your husband had a great time in San Francisco. I've never visited there, but it's on my "to do someday" list. Please pass along my happy birthday wishes to Charles.

Blessings,
Deb Harper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home