Monday, September 10, 2007

Soup's On!




Oh for the imagination of preschoolers. My four-year-old grandson Miles and his little friend Olivia spent a day with me a couple of weeks ago and again today. We went to the park, played Shadow Tag, Color Tag, and Beanie Baby Catch! We're all good at inventing our own games. They're more fun than the ones you pay for at the toy store. I'm worn out after such an active day but the kids could go on for hours. Fortunately, they were willing to calm down by making a big bowl of 'flower soup' from blooms in my garden. We had a lovely 'pretend' meal before they departed for home. They have inspired my creativity and fired up my imagination. What could be better? Children really do know where it's at!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home