Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Walking for Life




On Saturday my granddaughter (the one with the hat) and I participated in a Walk for Life to raise funds for the Santa Cruz Pregnancy Resource Center. It was a glorious sunny autumn day along the coast. We made the two-mile round trip and then enjoyed refreshments and conversation with other walkers. Later I thought about what all that meant--donating time and money to help women in crisis. How blessed I've been to have had three healthy pregnancies and to have fourteen grandchildren who arrived safely and in good health and who are all wanted and loved to the max! Life is gift. I know that now more than ever before and I am grateful to God for this treasure. I hope always to live it for His glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home