Monday, October 01, 2007



Finally, after putting it off for a year, I had some new professional photos taken. It was fun being a 'model' for a few hours as the photographer and I scouted some interesting sites for various shots. This one of me is on the front porch of an old post office, newly painted and now used for local community meetings in Aptos--not far from where I live. I'm happy with the outcome--something I was worried about, given that I am now in my last year of my sixth decade. The old cliche, "Where have all the years gone?" has never been so prominent in my mind as now.

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Mary J. Yerkes said...

Karen,

What a lovely photo. You're a beautiful woman!

Mary

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Wall said...

Ooh, how nice! You look vibrant! :-)

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Lavonda Pflug said...

I hope to look that good when I am in my sixth decade.
Lavonda

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home