Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Golden Years



Just received the cover of my next book, The Golden Years Ain't For Wimps, the fourth in my ". . .Ain't For Wimps" series. I'm falling in love with this couple that appears on all the book covers––in different phases of life. The two remind me of my husband and myself. We're smack dab in the middle of the 'happy' golden years! I look in the mirror and can't believe I've arrived at this point in life. But here I am. I don't like getting older but I'm not complaining either. I feel good and life is full of blessings. How privileged I am to have made it this far. 'Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you" (Isaiah 46:4).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home