Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring is in the Air!



I haven't blogged in weeks. Spending most of my working hours finishing a book due on March 1 to be published by Harvest House in 2011: The UP Side of Downsizing: 50 Ways to Create a Cozy Life After the Kids Leave Home. Now for a final read-through before sending the manuscript to my publisher. Then I can get outside and welcome my tulips! They are pushing up from the ground and lifting their heads to their Creator. I love this time of year in California. I am blessed to be here and to lift my head, as well, in praise and thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Rebecca A. Sweet said...

Ahh Spring! I'm happy to welcome it..to feel its warm breezes...to smell the flowers...to see the new growth.
The seasons of earth are like the seasons in our own lives...times we struggle through the bitter cold, the hard places, and then what joy when God brings new life and growth...the warmth, the sunshine..and lots and lots of flowers!

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Congratulations Karen. Good job. You'll have to let me know when it comes out. Keep us in the loop. God bless.

Jim

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Terra said...

"The UP Side of Downsizing" sounds like a book I would like and I will look for it next year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home