Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help for People Considering Suicide and Their Loved Ones

Check out the new blog www.ThinkingAboutSuicide.com - it's filled with articles, helps, and resources for those who are depressed or thinking of ending their lives as well as those who have lost a loved one to suicide. Please reshare this, as you never know which of your loved ones and friends desperately needs the encouragement to live. The articles are written by 20 of my Christian writer friends from AWSA (Advanced Writers and Speakers Association.) www.AWSA.com

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM , Blogger James Lindquist said...

Will check it out Karen. Have a great week. Five more chapters and I'll be done with edits to my book. Am working on Programming for Kindle. I have my book loaded on my kindle now so I have finally achieved it. I have some other formats to learn like for Nook and etc. Love the process of writing and programming. I still want to try and paper publish however. L8R

Jim

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great content from great heart!!

 
At 2:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Once installed, the plug-in embeds itself in Microsoft Office 2010. On my version of Office 2010 Download, I found YouSendIt's plug-in added under the "Send to" menu, allowing me to send a file through the YouSendIt service without requiring me to surf to the company's page

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger jeremy said...

There are lot of cases nowadays which are bit surprising.

texas retirement community

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home